Machined from aircraft grade aluminium, the $99.95 buds use 9mm neodymium drivers, usually found in units costing 50% more.
Razer has designed a gamers sound signature with ‘an earth-shattering bass while maintaining crystal clear mids and highs… with a full-bodied low-end frequency, pounding in the beats without distortion’.
Isolating stray, ambient noise is managed by interchangeable ear-tips in 3 sizes, along with an optional pair of bi-flanges to provide superior sound isolation and bass response.
For the gamers details are here.
- Machined lightweight aluminum body
- Advanced passive noise isolation
- Interchangeable ear-tips with bi-flanges
- Powerful drivers for supreme audio fidelity with extreme bass
- Compatible with iPhone, Android and mobile devices
- Omnidirectional microphone
- Audio/Mic splitter adapter for PC connection
- Drivers : 9 mm Neodymium Magnets with CCAW
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance : 16 Ω
- Sensitivity @ 1 kHz : 106 dB
- Input Power : 1 mW @ 126 mV
- Cable Length : 1.3 m / 4.27 ft
- Approximate Weight : 12.5 g / 0.03 lbs
- Connector: Analog 3.5 mm Combined Jack (Headphone and Mic)
- Frequency response : 50 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio : 55 dB
- Sensitivity (@1kHz) : -42 dB +/-3 dB
- Pick Up pattern : Omni-Directional