This will be the first year CeBIT Australia has broadcast any of its sessions to an audience beyond the event location using Viocorp’s Viostream adaptive bitrate streaming to ensure a great user experience regardless of network connectivity or device.
CeBiT will be staged between 2 and 4 May at Sydney Olympic Park.
“This year’s event is all about shaping the business technology landscape and live streaming goes hand in hand with that notion,” said Harvey Stockbridge, Managing Director at Hannover Fairs Australia.
“Last year we achieved enormous reach, over 6 million, via the event’s social media channels. This year, with the incorporation of our non-geotargeted (meaning anyone, anywhere with an internet connection can view this footage) live streaming capabilities, we expect to blow this number out of the water.
“Our live streaming partner – Viocorp – has a solid track record in matching business technology requirements to the consumer-grade live-streaming experience, which will only enhance our ability to connect CeBIT’s keynote speakers to a much broader audience – not just across Australia, but across the globe – in real time!”
Keynote sessions that will be available to watch online include:
• Mike Baird – Premier of New South Wales - opening ministerial presentation
• Clover Moore – Lord Mayor of Sydney – opening ministerial presentation
• Kathryn Parsons - Co-Founder & Co-CEO of Decoded - The Future is being Written in Lines of Code
• Dr Bernard S. Meyerson - Chief Innovation Officer at IBM - The Cognitive Era; AI (Accessible Intelligence) Comes Of Age
• Scott Anthony - Managing Partner at Innosight - Solving the Transformation Equation - Harnessing transformation and disruption for strategic innovation
• Scott Monty – ex-head of social media (Global Digital and Multimedia Communications Manager) at Ford Motor Company - Fulfilling the Promise of Digital: How humanising your business drives attention and trust
• Ross Dawson - Australian entrepreneur, keynote speaker, strategy advisor, and bestselling author - Platform Strategy - The changing structure of value creation
• Shara Evans - cutting edge technology futurist, commentator, strategy advisor and thought leader - CyberCrime: From SciFi to boardroom threat - Where the challenges lie in the digital future!